Friday, January 18, 2013

Jazz History: First Day Thoughts


How would you describe your relationship with music?                           

  • I am thoroughly familiar with the entire scope of all musical endeavorssince the dawn of man           
  • I have played an instrument/ sung before and can read and understand music
  • I can play the radio but that is about it
  • Music scares me                                               
  • I like music but only really know about the stuff I listen to
                                                                       
What is your definition of music?
What is Jazz music? 
Why are we studying it? 
If you think you've heard jazz before,
please describe what you've heard.


Please respond to these prompts with substantive answers ("I don't know" or "yes" are not substantive)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment